Ideally positioned in an elevated setting that captures mountain views, this inviting home offers a welcoming lifestyle
This classic home is located in the heart of Mount Kembla offering the character and charm of a bygone era all from an elevated vantage point. Capturing stunning valley views through large picture windows, maximising the natural light and with cosy interiors, this beautiful property offers inviting indoor/outdoor flow. Only a short stroll from well loved Mount Kembla Public School and mere footsteps from the beautiful historic Hotel, it provides an excellent opportunity for young families.
- Interiors feature high ceilings, warm timber finishes and ducted air conditioning
- Open living zone sits nestled amongst the treetops and enjoys peaceful views
- Bright kitchen boasts gas cooking, dishwasher, large pantry and opens to balcony
- Well-sized bedrooms, most with built-in robes, family bathroom with shower/bath
- Separate downstairs office and man cave, ultimate garage with large workshop
- Terraced landscaped gardens with near level lawn area and fully fenced yard
- Positioned on a long deep block of approximately 967sqm and set back from road
Gallery & Plans
For all enquiries about 269 Cordeaux Rd, Mount Kembla, please call:
Jason Betschwar 0416 005 902
Laila Dahab 0414 278 105
278 Keira St Wollongong NSW 2500
PO Box 6008 Wollongong DC NSW 2500
Betschwar & Co is a bespoke Real Estate agency built from small beginnings.
We are a family orientated business founded in the coastal town of Wollongong, located on the South Coast of New South Wales.