Rich in character and retro details, this cottage is perfectly located
Presenting an exciting opportunity, this timeless original two bedroom cottage filled with natural light and set on a deep garden block, is perfect for those seeking a project or investment. Positioned in a quiet street, this character-filled home provides a spacious floorplan with enormous potential to redesign and update. Combined with an ideal location close to popular schooling, Wollongong CBD and easy M1 access, this classic home is filled with possibilities.
- Charming cottage facade combined with established gardens create curb appeal
- Large and highly functional open plan living and dining zones feature retro detailing
- Iconic mid-century kitchen features electric stove, dining banquette overlooks yard
- Two generously sized bedrooms, original neat and tidy bathroom, second shower
- Huge near level yard basks in all-day sunlight and boasts mature grape vine
- Boasting two fireplace mantles, internal laundry, linen press and single car garage
- Moments to highly-regarded Edmund Rice College, The Illawarra Grammar School
Gallery & Plans
For all enquiries about 4 Hurt Street, West Wollongong, please call:
Jason Betschwar 0416 005 902
Laila Dahab 0414 278 105
278 Keira St Wollongong NSW 2500
PO Box 6008 Wollongong DC NSW 2500
Betschwar & Co is a bespoke Real Estate agency built from small beginnings.
We are a family orientated business founded in the coastal town of Wollongong, located on the South Coast of New South Wales.